segunda-feira, 13 de julho de 2015

Rearm, part 1

Slowly, the parts start to move to get back together.
We might be all separated by strange distances and lost contacts, but we will find a way.


–I'm not sure if this is the way...
–But we don't even know where we have to go, any way can be a way.
–True...
–Look, another city.
–Hm... at least the people we find seem to be very helpful, right?
–Yeah, it's always soothing to see some friendly faces.


–So, these are the ones that may have information. It doesn't matter the outcome, I'll find you my dear, I'll find you.
The man leaves the room as light fades. Those weren't good informants, may their bodies join their usefulness.


It looks like we've all became some sort of deranged lunatics, each in their own way. I am hunted by the same memories that make me want to go ahead. How long until I find them? How long?
And more important, what would come next? Is it going to work?


He silences the world. Blood paints all around him. His head plays a wild song, distorted, beating as his emotions dance. He screams, but there's no sound.
There's blood in her face.
The scream ends.
She walks up to him, kneels and grabs his cheeks. His eyes seem to return to their world.
As their foreheads encounter, she says:
–It's all going to be okay, it's going to be okay...
His arms can't move. It's all up to her strength now.
–Look into my eyes, will ya? We'll move when you're ready.


He moves with shotgun sounds. Until he finds the ones he seeks. The rest, no words, no mercy.

Nenhum comentário: