quinta-feira, 23 de julho de 2015

Intervention

You see all those stars there in the sky?
I kinda do. I wonder what happens in the next chapters. Are we going to be unable to see them? Or will we discover that the stars we see are just a small bit of what really lies over there?
Today was a good day I guess. Besides being lackluster at work and feeling out of place, we got to do something different and it felt very good.
I wonder, if someday I can get new chains.
I guess I'm sleepy, that's why I'm saying rubbish. Don't bother with the rubbish. I'm actually glad I feel this way, I don't feel much sleepy normally, so this is refreshing. Perhaps I feel like I did something good today so my mind decided today wasn't a day to punish.
You know, it doesn't matter. Wanna sleep over? I'm glad to get some company. You can stay there, worries not, in fact you don't even need to sleep if you don't want to. Just, stay close...

Nenhum comentário: