quinta-feira, 16 de julho de 2015

Rearm, part 2

Been having this funny feeling everytime I think about screaming "Mike". It's like a big pool of fiery hatred and also an endless void. Getting a little bit emotional I guess, perhaps that is normal.


–You know, perhaps one good thing about getting every part separated, is that we can get stronger individually.
–You think so?
–I think so. I mean, we have to be bold to face adversities.
–And are you being bold?
–Erm... a little bit more?
–You were never quite there, among the brave ones. But I'm sure you know that, don't you?
–I do, BUT! Now, we have no one to protect us, so we'll have to get boldened up.
–What if...
–Huh?
–You were left truly alone?
–You mean, not even without you?
–Yeah, not that I'm leaving any soon. But do you think you would have stood up to the challenge, this far?
–I don't know, I think so.
–Don't you find it weird that among all parts, you were the only part that had some companion from the start?
–I've thought about it these days. Maybe I am the... weak part, right?
–Weak?
–Yeah, that whole mumbo jumbo about weakest link in the chain. I ain't the strongest, nor the bravest, nor the smartest. I just, carry things I guess.
–Nah, don't worry about being the weakest link. That's full of shit. I just came to think about that now.
–There sure is a reason. Perhaps, it would be because I wouldn't enjoy the ride as much as I'm doing now. I mean, even with all the weird things happening, I think, we are getting some sort of fun. Not exactly fun, but, it is being a ride... if it makes any sense.
–I think so kid, I think so.
They watch the sky smiling with its millions of stars.


–What the fuck are you doing here, junk?
–Just trying to find someone. Perhaps someone in your group can be of use.
–We are not here to help shitty strangers. Lower your head, junk.
–Can't, I really have to find her.
–Arrogant scum like you will only find death in here.
His eyes shine.
–That is exactly who I'm looking for!

Nenhum comentário: