quinta-feira, 30 de junho de 2011

Raging, part 5

Scarburough tried to kill me...
He wasn't the only one.
What d-do you mean...?
It's been a while since you've been useful...
What?!
We don't need you here anymore. You are now a possible betrayer, useless now. You're a burden, and we gotta ged rid of burdens.
I thought we were together in this battle!
Rules change.


How does it feel to have those close you turning the back at you?
Like life should feel...
Does it hurt more when they stab you?
It is so much pain that it doesn't even hurt. It makes you immune to such harm. But why are you asking?
Because I have never seen you like this.
And, when you saw me before, what did I look like?
You were, like this, but... there was something different. Your eyes, they did show something, even though everything else tried to take us down. I just knew that I could look at those eyes and get the hope to keep on moving on...
Oh, such words.
And now they look like an abyss, trying to take all they can from those that look at them.
Does it scare you?
A bit.
Oh.
And you also look so... cold.
Let's get straight to the topic.
Sure.
I want the location of Scarburough, and the whole gang. Even if they have disbanded, I want each location.
I'm afraid I don't have it...
Then I guess there are worse things to be afraid of my dear...


You killed her!
...
You killed the only person that stood by you the whole time!
I'm just playing by the rules.
WHAT RULES?!
The ones that make the world go on.
You're just doing the same things they've done!
How clever...
She had no fault! If you want revenge, you should take it on those who deserve it!
I'm just passing it ahead. Don't worry, their time will come.
...
And so will yours.
What, you're going to kill me also?!
So clever...


Once there's no one left, there won't be anyone to hurt us.
We are alone, we are one.

Nenhum comentário: