segunda-feira, 27 de junho de 2011

Raging, part 3

I say you had better leave.
Leave? Why should I leave?
Because, you are not welcome here.
And where could I possibly be welcome?
In hell, perhaps.


It's no closed secret that I hate sundays. For some unknown reason, it's the day in which it's hardest to sleep. It's also the day when everyone seems to be dead and bored, there's nothing to do. And people love to say that it's a day to relax... crap, that's foolishness, they're all lazy. Gotta hate those lazy bastards.
I feel like tearing people apart, and also like asking to rest my head at a girl's lap, until I sleep and this day comes to an end. These contradictions are making me insane.
I wonder, is it possible to get someone to give me a baseball bat? I can buy one, but I wanted someone to give it to me. Like a passport to break things. Though it can also be considered a sign of trust. As in, the person gives me a baseball bat, knowing that it can be used to harm things, perhaps in the hope that I won't use it for evil purposes? Perhaps, that's an interesting way of seeing this.
Very interesting.
...Albeit false.
Anyway, it doesn't matter. Everybody's sleeping now, I should be sleeping. I just have this problem, it feels bad to sleep after a day in which you didn't... do anything, awesome. But, what's awesome, right? This world limited us too much...
I wonder why it's easier when there's people believing in us. But I believed in them and it doesn't seem to have had any effect at all... what's wrong in here? It doesn't matter. I'm more concerned now about people telling me not to lie. That's freaking atrocious. WHY SHOULD I NOT LIE? WILL YOU QUIT LYING? I doubt so. I dare someone to come in here and show me they can not lie at all, not even a SINGLE lie. Fucking liars. The next one gets a bullet. Not to lie... I can, can you? Doubt so...
Doubt so...


A thousand needles if you lie...

Nenhum comentário: