terça-feira, 28 de junho de 2011

Raging, part 4

I feel like I have nothing to say. Still, I don't want to sleep, I want to stay awake, I want to stay in here. Can you talk to me please? It's easier when there's someone to talk to me.
I feel weird.
Too many thoughts. Never trust people, they lie. Never tell them the truth, they don't care, they don't like it.
There was once a boy, in fact, tere was once a lot of people. This place used to be pretty, and if not pretty, it at least used to be somewhat charming in its own way. Fierce perhaps, but good to live. There used to be hope. There used to be action. Now all we have are ghosts from the past, fighting each other forever. Fighting for nothing. Defense mechanisms have been activated, but to defend us from... what? And there's nothing to protect.
It can be said that their extinction was just the next step of evolution. Things change, because they have to change, and in order to get someting new, you must dispose of something old. This whole place was disposed, thrashed. I have doubts regarding whether the change was for good. But I dare not say it in front of the powers that be, I don't want to be obliterated. Some could say I'm a coward. I don't deny it. But I'm the coward who knows what has happened in here, and perhaps the only coward alive that can avenge this place.
Revenge never stops.
Never.


Or... is there someone out there to stop me now?

Nenhum comentário: