segunda-feira, 13 de junho de 2011

Daydreaming, part 3

So, why are we here now?
Because, we are tired and couldn't get out.
Oh, I see... come here, let's get a few stories to settle down our anguishes, shall we?
Looks good...
So, I'll start.


I just keep on wondering, why are you still here?
Because...
Because...?
I just wanted to stay a bit more time with you.
With me? Why?
Because you look so alone, and sometimes it seems like you're overwhelmed in pain... I just wanted to help...
Come here...
I wish I could help...
Don't cry, it's not your fault... no one can, no one can... but I appreciate your efforts, now that's something, ain't it?
Yeah... I just wish I could give you something that could make you feel you have a place at this world...
Shh... let it go, it doesn't matter now. Just stay here a bit more, ok?
Ok...


Found ya!
...
Hey, why are you here?
Nothing...
Well, I don't know exactly what might be happening to you, nor what goes through your head, but, we were looking for you there at the party...
I know...
Well, I just, just wanted to see if you were okay, that's all. I'm not going to force you into going back there, I guess you're not in the mood...
Ok...
...And I also wouldn't like to have someone talking crap, just because I wanted to stay alone, it's just that, well, it's a party, so, all seems happy and okay-ish, or at least we pretend very well...
I see...
...Not that we are pretending, and when we say that we were worried, we were, but I don't want to insist on this point, I know how you feel about that, I know you hate trusting people, so I'm not saying also that you can count on me, because...
Can you stay, even if it's just for a while?
...I-I, tought you'd never ask.


Hey, open the door!
What?!
I'm at the door!
W-Why... what's all that?!
Well, if I'm sleeping over here, I've gotta bring the sleeping stuff!
Sleeping over?
Yeah! So, what will we do first?
I, I don't know, sleeping over?!
Well, I know it's weird but... I thought I could make you sleep someday... and it's tonight!
...
What? You... you're busy? I'm sorry I just th-thought that... it would be nice...
It will be awesome.


Pro inferno. Porra.

Nenhum comentário: