terça-feira, 21 de junho de 2011

Guardian Angel

I can think that my eyes are melting, that's what comes to mind right now. It's a silly way of saying "I'm crying". As if I wasn't familiar with these kind of things. It's easier to withstand when you treat it through the eyes of a child, afraid of what is going on, because you can't really understand what's going on and no one can expect you to actually understand it.
But these times are long gone, I'm not a child anymore. Yet I still use these resources in order to assimilate the sensations. What I mean here is... I don't really know. I just... I just don't know.
Well, I am afraid. But I'm not giving up to fear, I'm not like these people, I'm better than that. I know I can fight it. It's just that, sometimes, it looks like such a ludicrous battle. Because it never ends, but, since the beginning we knew it would never end, we knew what were we going into. Still...
Still, I want someone to be here at my fucking side and say that the night is darker just before dawn, and that the dawn is coming. But there's no one... What the hell...
What the hell is going on with me?!
I can see a lot of kids asking for help, and some other beings... Damn it.


I know I've said I was going to be as strong as you, fucking hell, I'm trying, I'm really really trying, but sometimes it seems like it engulfs me, and I don't know. You're probably not going to read this anyway, but still...
At least, at the very least, I'm trying to be the change I wanted to see at the world... I might be doing it wrong though, is there anything else like me out there? Someone who could come over right now and just make me sleep? I know, I'm restricting "somebody" to a girl. Fuck it.
Help.

Nenhum comentário: