terça-feira, 27 de julho de 2010

Beware the dream

Head keeps on blasting, gotta go sleep...
Just... don't let that dream come back, please.



The dream...
I don't really know how to start, but I was planning on not even touching that topic anyway, but maybe it's important. Maybe.
I just wonder, how ridiculous is it to be afraid or disturbed by a dream? It's not like when the evil beings chase you to death and then get to stab you at the end when you wake up screaming with your heart pumping, sweating cold in the middle of night. That's normal, and mostly doesn't last long anyway.
The problem is, I mean, seems to be. In fact, let's just jump from this analytical stage to something more ''rant-friendly''. The problem is when you wake up with your heart trying to explode, out of something good. It just won't stop, because you're not out of the dream yet, it's not about a life threat that surrounded you, because those things go away as soon as you come back. It's... a thing that should be sleeping. It's your heart pouding because you've just remembered you have a heart. Not the one that deals with blood, the fictional heart.
Looks like that dream was the final blow...
Because it's been long since I last felt that. And I'd rather keep that as a forgotten idea. For a long time I treated this feeling as a forbidden topic, and it worked because as years passed by, I forgot. And it helped me, it backed me up when it was time to dish people out of their arguments, because I was actually better alone. But then, she came.
Had I not slept that day, everything would be different and much more under control, but, damage is already done, crying over it won't help it in any possible way. We are screwed now, and we'll have to deal with it.
And I still can feel it...


I can remember the dream, not the visual parts since most is now blurry, and the thing that marked the most was the memory of having a heart, things that you can't explain logically. Stupid things.


How silly is it? 'Cause I don't even have a clue...
Well, let's see, I'll tell you and perhaps by treating the situation as an outsider you can tell me, alright?
Alright.
So, a pretty girl was there at your room, it was a bit dark...
It's always dark in that realm...
I don't care, so, it was dark, and it was a surprise for your, birthday. So, a surprise visit in a day that wasn't your birthday but was close to it, since probably during your birthday you would be busy.

Which is not quite very true but...
I haven't asked you anything. So, you get near her and you guys talk a bit about random things, at some parts you speak some other language out of the blue, and she understands it and you feel a bit stupid but you couldn't control it. So, you guys are really close and you hug and it feels weird because this girl seems to like you, and then you go walking through the streets talking about random things, you see her father and you speak a bit about work and, it's mostly that. So, how ridiculous does that sound?
I don't know, it looks good...
That was my point, case closed.

Nenhum comentário: