terça-feira, 6 de julho de 2010

Breakdown

I hate to feel like this.
I can't find another word that can express the urge I feel to destroy things.
And I don't know exactly wehat to say because if I just keep on creating words to try to show how much I hate liking you, it's stupid. But if I just start telling how nice and pretty you are, it's also stupid.
It's pathetic, but it will end soon. Even though it may not end tomorrow, maybe thursday. I don't know, I can go to the end of the world in order to bring peace back. I know, you already have that other situation and I don't want to mess things even more. Just make sure he is worthy of you. Please.
I wanted to sleep. But maybe it's my curse to write here.
After all, deep down I'm the clown with the baseball bat, and it's funny to want to be something you fear. But hey, that's what you get for fearing so many things.
I'm not going to say sorry in advance, at least not for now.
Dude, this hurts.


A whole year without feeling this. That was great.

Nenhum comentário: