quarta-feira, 14 de julho de 2010

To perceive and protect...

I don't like this.
In fact, lately I've been not liking pretty much everything. This could be a rant about the current situation of liking someone who I shouldn't like. Or something about be careful with what you wish. Or... who cares.
But I've just found something else. It's funny, no matter how hard I try to be extremely cold and angry all the time, I will always fail sometime. I guess it's really one my main directives to protect those for whom I feel some kind of empathy. Even though I don't really protect much people since... well, I just don't.
But I wish I could. Ages ago I was the guardian angel of someone. It was nice to have her calling me that. Even though most of the time I didn't feel like being one. But, it was nice, for the ego, or whatever you call that.
That sums up what's happening right now. I'd write another catastrophic text about how bad things are going but I just feel like there's people out there needing me. And if I just fold arms and keep being a crybaby, there will be one else to slaughter the bad kids.
Just for a while...

Nenhum comentário: