terça-feira, 20 de julho de 2010

Kill again

Do you think we're all demons?
Huh... why?
I mean, our... inside. Is it of demonic nature?
Why would it be?
Because, if by merely existing we cause pain to what passes around, then we're truly evil, aren't we?
I don't think so. We would be evil if we had the intention of hurting. If we hurt without even taking note of whatever it was that was near us, then... well... maybe we were bound to do harm but... it's not our fault.
So, it seems like you are confused about it too.
A bit, perhaps. But, why are you asking this now?
I don't know...
You sure?
If... I...
Bursting into tears is enough of an answer...
If... I hadn't killed again... we wouldn't be here... and...
Calm down... come on.
You wouldn't need to be here... and... everything would... remain... nice...
Listen...
You could be anywhere else...
No, I needed to be here, so this is where I am now. Come here, 'kay. Now calm down, alright? I wanted to be here. And I'm sure things will look better as soon as you stop crying, but don't worry, if you feel this urge to cry, just let it be. There's no one here to judge you, I won't, promise.
But... why...?
I know you know the answer. You're not the only killer around here, in fact, you look a lot like me, unfortunatelly... but I still see some hope in you.
...
Where else could I be anyway?
I don't know...
Don't be silly, most people out there are dying just to have the chance of taking an arm off me.
But you could be hiding...
I've been hiding for far too long. It gets boring after a while, being here I have the chance of doing something different than what I've been doing for all these years. I can help you.
I just don't understand what would you gain by doing it...
It's not something people normally expect to gain, anyway.
...
...
Can I stay here?
Sure, you can stay as long as it pleases you...
Thanks... I... I don't think you are... what they say you are...
What do you mean?
They... say... you're cold, but, I don't think so...
Maybe...
You...
...
You can save me...
I hope so, my dear, I hope so... it's just funny that of all people, it had to be me to save you, and you to be near what menaces you the most... and what I have to save...

Nenhum comentário: