sexta-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2010

Question and answer

First night with the big bed. Looks good so far, it's nice to have a huge bed just for yourself. Not that sharing it with someone was bad, no complain about it, but it's always nice to have a big bed to enjoy all by yourself. You can plan things and all.
It's good to exercise your selfishness sometimes. Sometimes.
But I have to admit that as much as it's good to use the big bed alone for the first night it's also bad to know that you're exercising selfishness, I can't explain exactly why but it doesn't feel right to be selfish, even sometimes. But let's move on.
I'm not even saying about the million raving thoughts because it's getting boring. But the last night I got myself thinking about a question. Or an answer, well, in fact I was thinking about both these things. I had been asked about my opinion about the things that have been happening around the world these times. A question I always got confused when I asked myself, and having someone asking me that was quite... well, paralyzing.
I've always had this problem of understanding things, sometimes I would take things too literal and sometimes not as literal as it had to be. That was one of the paralyzing reasons, I'm quite numb when it comes to these things, I wondered what could be my opinion...
Another problem was the endless censorship I establish inside. I don't know, they say to give the world reasons to smile, since it has already gotten enough to cry for. I don't remember know who said that, but I like that quote, although I believe that when things are bad you've gotta admit it, so unfortunately you can't only try to make the word smile.
My opinion is pessimistic and I believe the way things are going disaster is a few steps ahead, and boy we run fast toward it. I believe only a disaster of gigantic proportions makes people unite, only through intense suffering people will start to care about those around them. Not all people, of course, there's the good ones amidst of this chaos, and there's also those that not even with a disaster will care about the others but only about their own survival. I believe humanity is generally evil, though it has been proved that when they want they can do awesome things. But I don't really know what is the formula to achieve such good deeds, and I don't know if everyone is able to reach it. Most times I think that to save this world you need to make humanity extinct, the solution is through destruction, BUT, there's people who still insists in proving me the contrary and I want to believe in what they say, there may be hope in a few good seeds.
We'll have to see what comes next.

Um comentário:

Karoline Alves disse...

Adorei o texto, como sempre. São essas as perguntas quem tem respostas.