sexta-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2010

Allowing

Night falls and I want my city back. And now a million random thoughts roam inside my mind claiming for attention. But I can't save them all...
I like December Flower, also this rain. They say it's better to concentrate in things you like at least a bit, than on things you totally hate. Well, I don't really know if someone actually said that, but considering the insane amount of people that have already walked these strange grounds, I guess it's pretty possible someone has already said that. I like the speed with which the characters appear on this screen as I write. It's nice to see the development of something you created. With some extra help, indeed, but you created, and no one can deny it.
I guess it is still raining out there, I hope so, perhaps we can have an easier time trying to sleep. In fact I doubt so. But, who cares.
We have pudding. That's awesome. I feel somewhat dizzy also, but that's not because of the pudding, nor the champagne. It's funny to mix some things sometimes. And to pretend you're numb. Feels more human right?
I wonder about emulating the human behavior. Sometimes it seems so natural then it looks so freakin' hard. Then again, what's the point?
Aren't we being humans when we try to be different from those we consider humans? Trying to achieve individualism while being a part of the whole, the very same whole we despise. But enough with this talk, I don't even know if this has any meaning at all.
I would like to say I'm glad she's back. She's one of the pillars that help to keep the whole structure active, and we already experienced how it was missing this important pillar. I know, I know, someday the pillars will change, that's life, but no one forbids me to appreciate it now. But I'm not going to say much over here, I intend to say that when she can actually hear it, guess it's better that way, everyone likes to hear compliments during a common talk with people in the real world. Guess it will be very corny, hope she understands it. For now, we'll keep it simple, thank you my friend.
Deep down we are all children. Deep down we are all killers. Deep down, there's those who can help us.

Nenhum comentário: