sábado, 20 de fevereiro de 2010

Music guiding

So, we are here now reunited...
In a bed.
...To create something different.
In a big bed, still a bed.
That's true, but what's the problem?
I don't know, if we are going to create something really cool, why don't we have a hideout with weapons ready to kill intruders and such?
Because this is real, well, almost real, life.
Okay...
It doesn't really matter where we are but what the place means to us, and now this bed is cool for a reunion.
Proceed.


It's dark out there. Do you think something's gonna happen?
I'm positively sure.
Do you know what?
Darkness.
The only lights we can see are some random postlights...
So, what's coming next?
I don't really know, darkness is all I can see.
You see, a good thing about this darkness is that the stars are now visible. Millions of them.
We needed all this darkness to be able to see the stars, so perhaps that does means this isn't the end right? If we get together we can stand to this.
I just wanted to know what is this...
Something we created ourselves, in the madness of our minds, while the music of the loud and insane instruments tore our thoughts.
What does that mean?


Fire... we are sieged.
These fuckin' intruders aren't getting in.
I give you order to fire!
Yes...
I see someone is happy with this situation.
Sir, we lost some men down the gardens!
How many?
Around ten, and counting.
FIRE!
Hear it Kers? Go for it.
I'm afraid of these times he smile, I always knew there was something deranged in him. His eyes never lied to me, there's something hiding in these dark empty eyes...
Whatever it is, it is fighting by our side now!
He he he...
Kers, come back!


What the hell... where did he go?
I don't know, I always told you he was no good. We shouldn't trust him.
Listen, he fought by our side, we can't leave our ones behind.
He isn't behind, he went straight to the front, he loves destruction, so let him go.
I'm not leaving him.
He is dangerous!
Now YOU LISTEN! HE FOUGHT BY OUR SIDE ALL THIS TIME, IF HE HASN'T BEEN THERE, YOU WOULDN'T BE HERE! SO TRY TO BE OF A LITTLE MORE HELP!
Holy crap man... I just don't understand why are we fighting for him...
Because if we don't no one else will.
So let him die, I'm telling you, there is something twisted in that soul...
Go back to the base, they'll need you there to bring down the attackers.
But...
Just go, and don't look back, 'cause I won't.


He he he... let's rock!
Kers!
What?
Come back, we need to get everybody together to stand!
I'm having fun enough over here!
Wow, good shot...
And I'll bring them down no matter how many come!
``I can see the deranged reality inside that man... as they come and die as easily as we all breath... and he laughs, this is insidious maniacal laughter...''
Then I'll help you here.
Didn't you say they needed as many together as they could have?
I guess they can handle it there, I was never the best shooter around here.
It's not about shooting, it's about damaging.
``He steps over those who stand spitting blood on the ground...''


Sir!
What is it?
They are with him!
Kers is there?
Yes.
Good news, good news indeed. The gods are with us tonight!
They are offering great resistence in that fort, my liege.
We are outnumbering them by a distance, they are no match for us. One by one they will fall!
I'm afraid not sir, half of our troops are engaged in combat with him.
The gods demand sacrifice!
They need more blood?
Bring more citizens, we'll give the gods what they desire and we'll get what we rightfully deserve!
``This is insane...''
Bring them!
You heard the king!


Kers, there's no one else...
Oh yeah... there is...
Man, I know you want revenge but we need to group again for a direct strike...
I don't, see? They didn't even hurt me... I'll kill them all.
``He didn't even seem to sweat, what is with this man?''
They will have to swallow every word... every second I've wasted... all the tears they collected...
``Oh no, he's smiling again...''
Come!
Why are we running now? They will see us!
Let them come!


How are we going so far?
No more casualties!
No one else hurt?
We have Garland hurt sir, he got a shot on the leg but it just past close, he'll be good any soon.
Good, soldier, you know we are the minority here right?
Positive sir!
Minorities are generally smashed down, so you know what can happen next... I just wonder how could we have so much luck...
Somehow, I guess we won't be smashed so soon... not while that monster is with us...
What?
Oh, nothing.


So, they demanded sacrifice in order to establish a good relation to the gods?
Yes...
I understand your hatred but...
Hatred can only be understood when you feel it, and your time is yet to come.
...did those civilians back there had to die that way?
They were in the way. And they support King Barras. So, this place is better without them.
``I've seen disheartened men, I've seen people as cold as ice, but I can't understand what happens with you my friend...''
Look! They are coming! If we pass through these ones we are this close to the main room!
``I can barely kill my enemies, he kills everything...''


Can you hear this music?
Which music?!It's the symphony of triumph!
But sir we are just advancing toward waves of mutilated and wounded enemies!
But we are winning!
As much as I'm horrified with these people, I'm glad we are winning sir!
They will never butcher people in the name of their gods again!
I can see it sir...
Ahead my soldiers!
``Hooray for our little monster.''


We are here, now what?
Where's him?
I don't know, you've dismembered those guys back there, they seemed to know about the king's location and such...
I don't have time for such foolishnesses... when you face death you make up the best stories you can think of.
Have you ever faced death Kers?
She's a close friend.
``Damn, just don't smile at me... this gives me the shivers...''
There has to be a hidden door.
There was...
What the hell...?!
They were hiding in the shadows! Kers?!

Don't try to call him, he won't hear you. I waited so long for this day, Kers, I knew you would come, so I prepare this special poison for you...
Of course you knew... I... promised... I'll follow you 'til the end of the world... then I'll make you pay...
Oh no no, don't think about that, that's past, now you'll be my servant!
I'm not letting that happen!
``I can kill these guys''
``I'm not afraid of having blood in my hands anyway... that's life''


Sir, don't you find it strange?
It's... different.
Different?
I didn't expect that... the stairs are also empty... I mean, there's just blood and guts everywhere... what happened here?
Kers and Mars were here.
What?!
Kers got mad again and went ahead on the battlefield, Mars said he wouldn't let one of our men go alone so the two lunatics went ahead, I feel this is all Kers' doings...
This can't be real... all the way to the main room...
Look! Down there!
Mars?!
Don't... worry... about... me...


Mars, wake up!
Hm...?
We took you back to base, man, you were thrashed.
What?
We found you at the main room, your sword was inside one of those big guards, we... managed to get the hilt and a part of the blade... that was a serious wound...
Wound... yeah... I can remember.
The general is proud of you! That was a skillful thrust!
I... I didn't do it all alone... I mean, I killed the guards at the main room but...
What?
Kers opened the way everytime, we entered the room and he got poisoned, there I fought... but then, I don't remember...
We found Kers after that... and King Barras' body... you wouldn't believe if we told you, Kers did a seriously mad job there. And he left...
He left?
Yeah, we just saw him in a glimpse, no word from him. But there was this letter near your body. I see...

Nenhum comentário: