quinta-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2010

Through the nights

You didn't like the movie?
Yes I did, it was really fun. Just like everyone said...
So, why that face?
It's nothing.
I don't really think people get sad because of the nothingness.
Well...
We can make this conversation shorter, you know that. Or we can stay aaaaaaall night loooong...
Sure...
So?
Hm... it's nothing, I mean, it's something, but it's not important.
Sir, with all respect, you're acting like a fool.
A fool?
Yeah, you created me for the sole purpose of serving you, yet you make it impossible for me to help.
Perhaps because I don't wat to be helped.
Then why did you create me?
Well, maybe I was bored.
Bored?
Yeah, then I created you, just to see if I could... and guess what? There you are!
Makes no sense to me.
Humans are senseless, you know that.
I know but, they aren't senseless all the time, there's those bright times when they do things that actually seem to be going somewhere better.
That's a lot of words.
It is, but I know there's something wrong master.
Don't call me master.
Ok. Boss.
Aw... quit it.
I'm not quitting. I'm one of the few beings that actually know to which purpose they serve. I'll achieve it, try to make it impossible if you wish.
Once again, too many words.
Not all important things that are said, are said with a few words.
You just like to speak.
So do you.
Good one.
So, you're lacking people right?
What the hell do you mean?
You need people here.
Why would I need people here?
To talk, you made me nearly the same as you. So you also feel this insane urge to chat.
Maybe, but you are taking it to a very exaggerated level.
Because you also take things to an overkill scheme.
So... you discovered it, now what?
Well, I'll have to get people here so you can talk to them!
Heh... don't you see? There's already people in here.
So... I don't get it.
It's useless.
Well sir, you can't go talking with everyone, maybe these people you're talking about are not... what we need.
And who are those we need?
People you like to talk.
So, I suppose you're gonna convince them to stay here to eternity, talking?
Well I thought of using the brutal way, but we can just convince them.
Listen, people have their own fucking lives, they ain't coming here to spend their stupid lives talking.
So...
It's no use.
But...
Enjoy the show. It might be like this every night, but who cares? It could be worse.
Then maybe we could...
We...?
Yeah, we, we can solve this, we just need to find a way.
The only way is to find a way to make people get over here.
So we'll make people come over.
We need to find the right people and then do something to convince them.
Find?
Do you really think people would be awake at this time?
Well, why not?
You just don't get it.
Then explain to me!
We like to be this way, we like to live in such a way that no one else can accompany us in our journey. Nothing comes close to our wake.
But...

Nenhum comentário: