sexta-feira, 8 de janeiro de 2010

D812010

I remember the darkness.
At first we had to take care of their dogs. My cousins' dogs. We had to somehow clean them, and i used a water rifle, not exactly sure of why. It was dark and sometimes we walked over fences, attracting their attention. And then someone would shoot them with a water gun. Sometimes it would work I suppose, the dog seemed to disappear, I can't remember very well. Other times the dog would get really pissed off. One big black dog tried to attack us frantically as soon as I shot it.

At the end there was a small dog we got to shoot near the real wall at the side of the garage at my grandmother's house. I say real because during the whole episode I was sure I was at her house, although I had never seen that part of the house. The small dog got angry with me at the point that he couldn't see me again, my cousins had to go there and calm him down, not allowing it to see me.

The next moment I was with a lot of people in some kind of bar. It was night and it was rainy. We were all in a big round table talking about random things, many other round tables around. At some point, my mother talked a man sitting on a table next to us, she said it was an ex-boyfriend of hers.
She kept talking about him, perhaps she had already drank a little too much. I remember I wanted to stop her from going to the other table, talk something with him, but she went, coming back soon. And after a while, he also came, stood there near our table talking sometimes. He looked young and had a face that would attract most woman. Seemed like a normal, handsome one. But I could feel there was something wrong with the whole situation. A while after we were all outside the bar near the road, like waiting for a cab to get us home, standing there in the rain, and the ex-one also near us. There had to be something wrong.
Right after that, we were at my grandmother's house. Talking at the kitchen, as ever, it was dark, night. And the man was also there, I wondered how the hell had he gotten there. There was something, weird with him. And I knew he had already seen that I didn't like him at all. At some point I guess he took me to the guest room to talk, and he threated me. Saying things about injuring my family and all. But I was aware of all that, somehow.
While he spoke I tried to think what should I do with him, I couldn't just kill him right away, my family wouldn't like it. But I couldn't just leave him that way, he was dangerous, I had to stop him. Make him bleed, that was the thing that came to my mind, and at that time, it made sense. I took a knife out of my pocket, grabbed his arm when he was leaving the room after all that talking, and thrusted it right into his neck. He started bleeding, I was sure he was immobilized, I got to the kitchen and talked to my family. Said the man was feeling a little ill and he was resting at the guest room. And they bought it. But after a while, I went to the room and he wasn't there, all there was was a small blood stain on the floor. How could a man with a severe cut in his neck, disappear?

Now I was in some kind of mall. Walking around, seeing the stores. I remember a lot of glasses and futuristic-looking stores. But that wasn't important. After some walking I found what I was seeking. There was this man at the centre of the corridor, the mall was a big corridor. And I don't remember now if this man was at some kind of garden, or a fountain, or simply a small shop. I just remember there was a lot of people near him. I knew I had to kill him, and this time I was totally disguised. I don't remember exactly how I took him out of the mall, nor how I got into the car. But I was then driving a car, near the mall, like I was escaping it.
There were some big holes, the road had cracked down and at some parts it seemed like ancient ruins. I remember there was someone else with me inside the car, but I'm sure it wasn't my target. I drove through the white place, avoiding the big falls. But once I couldn't evade it. I drove downward in a big ramp, made of broken road, as if the structure supporting that part of the road had just broken. Like the whole road near the mall was supported by columns.
I tried to drive back, so I could go the ramp and go up. I can still see me turning around the car to go back, but then my memory jumps to the man. I carve the knife at his neck, a small chunk of blood flows. I come back to the real word with my hand at the same position it was while I hacked his neck, I find it funny.

I'm driving through a place I know very well. I know where I'm going, I'll visit a friend. I call her to tell her that. And after some more driving, I call her to tell I'm close. Somehow I can see her in my mind while I talk to her. At the road that gives access to her road, I find her sitting in a small wall. I find it strange, but still I stop the car and go near her. Her face doesn't show like there's something wrong, but her body is different. She's a lot fatter than the last time I had seen her. It's quite unbelievable that she got so much weight in so little time. She says I'm too slim, it's odd. But we manage to talk about something even after all these strange things. We walk to her home, through a very different and unefficient way. Like an inverse shortcut.
The next thing I remember is being between her and a doberman. Not like protecting her, it's just that I'm closer to the dog. He is lying at the floor, looking sleepy. The pointy ears aiming to the roof. He shows no interest at us. But after a while it starts to talk. Our language. I look at my friend, she makes a very confuse face, I keep listening to what the dog says, it's just too weird to be true.

Now I'm with my friends at someone's house. I'm not sure whose house it is, but it belongs to one of my friends. And it is at the same street of my other friend's house. The girl that was now fat.
It's night and it seems like we're in for a big party. But there's one friend of mine that disagrees with something, I don't if it's whether she doesn't want to enter the house or what else. But we decide to make some kind of bet. If I win, she goes to the party, if she wins, she can go wherever she wants. One wins as the other gives up. The game consisted in tying our arms to a wire passing through electric poles nearby, in a way the wire just get a little stretched. We then try to bump one another at large puddles, while it rains. She gets afraid of getting a strong shock, but she doesn't give up. I keep on following her trying to bump her into the large puddles.
I can feel the small shocks at my body as the rain goes on. I can see a couple of friends entering a car and going away. I think they gave up the party and are going away, as my little bet is taking far too long. Sometimes I stepped on the puddles and I felt the discharge. Sometimes she did. Most of the times she did, in fact. At the end, she gives up and the couple of friends return with more supplies for the party, food and drinks. We enter at the house, it's a strange house and I can only remember everyone together in a small room with boxes and boxes of foods and drinks. There were some dirty white walls and I remember a small pool near.
And that's all.

Nenhum comentário: