domingo, 10 de janeiro de 2010

A day eating pizza

HEY!
What?!
Wanna eat pizza?
Oh, no thanks.
Are you suuure?
Yeah, I'll pass.
But... you don't like pizza?
Yes I do, I just ain't hungry now...
But, it's yummy and tasty and... pizzalicious...
I know I just don't want to eat now.
But... it's pizza and...
HELL, I'LL EAT THEN!
Hehehe, older people are so easy to convince!


Pepperoni huh?
Yeah, the pizza of the gods!
...Okay then.


So, why did you call me to eat pizza?
Because I can't eat it alone.
But you never called me to eat anything.
Because I didn't want to.
Sure, but why now?
Why don't you just eat?
Ok, no tricks? No bets? Nothing?
Well at first I thought about poisoning you, then I could call the general and say you're doing drugs. Then he would kick your drugged ass. But then I thought that it could be risky because he could check your blood or whatever and see that you were just poisoned. And I don't want trouble.
Lucky me then...
Do mooses eat pizza?
...I don't know. Maybe if they were hungry.
I hope Moo-zey likes pizza.
What's moosy?
No, Moo-zey, that's his name. With a z and all.
Whose name?
My moose. He followed me home so by the laws of the world, I can keep it as a pet.
A... moose followed you, to this place?
Yeah.
I don't even know how the hell can a moose follow you.
Well, he seemed angry, but I guess he wanted to be my pet.
Wait, are you serious? You brought a moose down here?
Yes, and I need your help in taking care of it. Come on, I promise to treat it well. Just help me hide it. If you don't I'll tell the general you forced me to make pizza for you or you would feed an evil moose with my guts, a moose you kept hidden in the base for a long time, to eat your enemies.
That's just ridiculous.
No, it's not, the moose can prove it.
Someone help me...

Nenhum comentário: