quinta-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2010

A day hiding a moose

SOLDIER!
Sir?!
Just passing by, have you seen anything weird around here lately?
W-weird, sir?
Yes man, anything different?
Sir, no sir.
I've been hearing some strange sounds lately, are you sure you have nothing to tell me?
Y-yes sir.
Ok, I'm going now, got an appointment with my superiors.
Alright.
Gosh soldier, stop sweating like that, that's disgusting. You look like crap, go take a shower.
Yes sir.


What did he ask?!
Just asked if I know about something different going on here lately.
Oh... you didn't say right?
Of course not. He would kill me right away if I told I was helping an idiot taking care of a damn moose right under his nose.
Hm... I thought after a few days with Moo-zey you would start to like it, like in the movies...
This is not a movie.
... where the evil and heartless people get sensitive after taking care of pets they didn't want in the beginning.
Evil and heartless? Who the hell are you calling heartless?
You, of course!
...I should have killed that stupid moose.
SEE? I'LL TELL THE GENERAL YOU ARE THREATENING ME!
Aw... go away, I'll have a shower and pretend this is a normal day.
You... PET BUTCHER!
...


Nothing better than a good shower!
YOU!
What?!
Your evil emanations scared Moo-zey!
What the hell...?
Your bad badness sent my moose away, I went to see him and he wasn't there!
Thank the heavens, we are free now... wait... are you telling me that horned monster is roaming through the base?
I'm just telling that your threats have forced him to run away! HEARTLESS!
Holy shit! If the general see that thing we are dead!
No no, you are dead, because you wanted him dead and the evil things we wish come back to us in double. You will die twice!
...?!
And I know your spirit went and scared him while you took a shower!
Shut up, we need to find that thing.


Damn. I'm looking for a moose in my home...
It's not a moose, it's Moo-zey... Moo-zey! Come here boy! We got pizzalicious pizza for you and... soda!
You gave him soda?
Of course! It's healthy, we all drink soda and we are with a perfect health.
No wonder he ran away...
MOO-ZEY!
...This is ridiculous...


Did you hear this noise?
Which noise?
Like a door opening, and boots...
OH MY GOD, GENERAL'S BACK!
Oh, I just remembered I forgot to close my window, see you, give this pizza to Moo-zey!
Wait you can't...!


Soldier! Come here right now!
Yes, sir?
What's this mess?
I don't know sir...
You don't know? I go out for a while and I come back to find my place messy, and stinky. I need explanations and the earlier you give 'em, the earlier you get what you deserve.
Well sir I was...
YOU WERE...?!
There was an intruder, we had to deal with him, the worse way.
Who is... we?
That weird kid that plays viking sometimes...
Man, I have no time for your insanities now. So you're telling me there was an intruder?
Yes.
I see... it seems there was no severe damage around, except for your head, you should go to a doctor, this viking thing is starting to unsettle me.
I'll go as soon as possible sir.
As a reward, you'll clean this mess.
Okay sir.


Not so bad after all...
Oh, I see you've cleaned it all.
Yes sir! I'll go back to my room now and...
Wait a moment my friend. Have you ever heard about the punishment room?
No, sir.
Since you are defending our base against, intruders, I guess it's a good thing to show you this special room.
The punishment room? Why, sir?
Oh, you'll see.


There, enter first.
Well, sir, it's pretty dark in here and... WHAT?! OPEN THIS DOOR!
This room will teach you how to deal with invaders. And perhaps teach you not to lie again. I just wonder, how did you manage to bring it here?
...
Well, I gotta get something to eat.

Nenhum comentário: