segunda-feira, 9 de novembro de 2015

Kiss your loved ones goodbye

I... Believe, no. I hope... That all these strange thoughts about fixing things are the result of being too tired. I don't really understand when am I tired. I have serious problems with things that have to be felt. Perhaps all the times my mood just flopped badly at the end of travels were just, being tired. I don't know.
Some things I read and try to think help to amend this. But for the first time burning places down made some strange sense. Maybe I'm just tired, right?
Things will get better.
I'll find a way.

P.S: if you get to read this, don't worry. I promise to finish the story at all costs. It has been hard to write because of my travels, I just wrote this for I needed to take it out of my head. As ridiculous as it seems, being in Vegas has a very bad side effect in me.

Nenhum comentário: