sexta-feira, 6 de novembro de 2015

Being late is being me

Can I give you a hug?
Ahn... sure...


I've done something today. I know this might look a little bit stupid, or silly, or whatever you may call it...
It's been a long time since I last took the first step onto these kind of things. Going straight to the point, I held a girl's hand at the movies. Sounds like something that should have been done a good dozen years later. I'm aware of that, but better start later than never, right?
It was almost as what I heard for years and years, not that much technical but the basics are pretty much there. It was fun. Like... being out there in the field, knowing that every next step can be make or break, it's hard to calculate probabilities. It's... good.
I'd rather not go much longer on this one since I have to sleep soon.


It doesn't matter if you're the only one cheering for something, as long as it is something.

Nenhum comentário: