terça-feira, 3 de novembro de 2015

Days of sulfur

Today was a strange day...
Why? What happened?
I don't know why... but I feel this strange bad feeling.
Is it related to something that happened in the past?
Not sure... there's probably a connection. You know... when it feels like the world got darker, and things don't seem to make much sense anymore. You just want to... disappear somehow.
Is that why you're hiding here?
Uh-huh...
I see... well... why don't you ask for help?
I don't feel like I have the prerogative for such. I've used help too much already.
That is something hard to define. But if...
And I am aware that I am easily irritated no.
Hm...
I wanted to stay in silence...
It doesn't look like that.
What do you mean?
You're talking to me now and you look okay, it's not like I am pissing you off. And you, although acting kinda silly, ain't treating me any bad.
It's just that... I think I'm getting very needy too... my head is going to explode anytime. But I enjoy your company.
Can I enter there then?
Ah... I guess...
Don't worry, we'll be in silence together.


I'm having a hard time managing my life.
And my life has been somewhat easy.
I guess that's just because we were pretty used to the easy mode. Taking things to the next level brought us to our knees. I wonder if alone is easier to get back up.
I won't lie, sometimes I fantasize about someone coming and solving everything. It's like... going delusional.
These are periods of short fuse. It's funny because I deposit hope in some people, and I know it's kinda unfair to them.
It is normal to have thoughts about disappearing right?
I was trying to hold back all these stories because I know that daydreaming can't save one from his shadows. But I guess it is... okay. Maybe I'm just quitting the fight like my head says so daily. I don't know, at least that is healthier than liters of alcohol.


Can I... can I hold your hand?
Oh...
If that doesn't bother you, that is. I don't know why, I just feel like maybe things get easier if we tag along.
Sure.
'Cause I think that right now I am going right into darkness, but it can't get you. I won't let it. And if I keep holding your hand, at least I know how to escape it. So... what I ask of you is, will you be my beacon?

Nenhum comentário: