segunda-feira, 7 de setembro de 2015

What in the world happened to you

I remember how you were. I can still see those eyes if I close mine. A shine unlike any other.
I can remembee what you were before. And perhaps that is what hurts the most. If I could do anything to bring you back, I would. But it is beyond my reach. You are beyond me now, even if I can see you here, right by my side. I know you are not here, not anywhere I can see.
And it scares me, to think of all you could have been, to state that things can go away and we probably won't notice it until it is out of control. I don't know what happened, or when, I can only live with the feeling that, had I paid close attention to details, you would still be here. I have no idea what to do, I watch as your days pass and it devours my heart seeing all those possibilities fly through the void. The emptiness in your eyes leave me dazed, I can't fight that. If by looking straight inside these windows I could at least transfer a part of the power I still have, so maybe you could see the way back...
I am out of guns here. And that angers me. For I was the one who promised to watch. And I couldn't stand even when one of the biggest treasures was taken.
I wish I could do anything, but it seems all I have left are these words.
Please, come back.

Nenhum comentário: