terça-feira, 15 de setembro de 2015

Drinking Derby

–You know this can be dangerous, right?
–Dangerous? In which way?
–Ah, we can go beyond the limits and such.
–I know about that. But I really would like to do this. But you don't need to if you don't want to. I know it is pretty silly.
–I want to, I'm just making sure you know the risks.
–Do I know the risks...
–Then... I guess we're game. It is going to be just the two of us, right?
–Yep, if you don't mind.
–I really don't. If it is just going to be the two of us drinking, then I guess we can go no holds barred!
–I don't think we can go all that much, haha.
–Why not?
–I... act weird when I drink.
–Weird?
–It's kinda random. I've been incredibly happy, downright sad and pure fucking angry.
–And how are you feeling today?
–Not sure, anxious I guess. It's kinda hard to believe that this is happening.
–Why?
–I really wanted to do this, and I know it is kind of a stupid thing.
–Don't say that it's stupid! Saying that is stupid.
–Okay, okay...
–So, how are we gonna do this?
–We can... eat something heavy and then go to the bar.
–Sounds like a plan. What do you have in mind?
–I was thinking on burger or pizza.
–Hmm...
–But you can choose something else, if you don't want that.
–Nah, I'm fine with that.
–Really?
–Yeah, once in a while it's okay.
–Yep, it is.
–And what are we drinking?
–Ah... they have a wide array of drinks! Some are very sweet and tame, while others pack quite a punch. So, you can just choose at the time, and there are the drinks that are not on the menu. Also, if, and that's quite an if, we want something different, we can go and ask the bartenders to prepare something different, we just need to have some of the ingredients we want in mind.
–Woah! I hope the place is half as good as you promote it.
–I hope so too.
–Don't worry. I know it is going to be one hell of a ride.
...
–Hm, and how are we going to do in regard to driving?
–We can use a ride home, better not to drive if we are going to drink that much.
–That much?
–Yep.
–I like that. So we get rides back home and leave our cars there?
–Pretty much like that. I am already used to going back there the next day, to pick up my car.
–I see.
–And you can sleep at my place, if that's okay.
–Well...
–Don't worry, there's an entire room there for ya. And you can lock it and all that.
–Haha, that's okay. I know I can trust you.
–Just reassuring...
–So. If I am going to sleep at your place, can we change plans?
–What do you mean?
–Can I pass there earlier to leave my stuff, then we leave to start the night in one car?
–Sure! We can do that.
–Okay!


–I don't know, too many options...
–Well, what would you like to start with?
–Something sweet first!
–Vodka, whisky, tequila...?
–Vodka to start!
–So, there's this one, this is the tamest drink in the house, and this one, which is pretty sweet but has a stronger taste of alcohol at the end.
–I'll take the first.
–Your wish is an order.


–What is that one?
–Oh, this is my favorite! Rum, tequila, vodka, curaçao and gin, mixed with lemon juice and lemon-flavored energy drink.
–Sounds amazing! Can I prove it?
–Sure. Go ahead. Drink from the bottom to the top, that way you mix all the parts of it in one gulp.
...
–Wow, not as strong as I thought it would be.
–But it gets straight to the point quite fast. If you're not resistant for alcohol, like me.
–I think I am. I want that one next!
–You can ask for its variation, I don't remember which drink they take out, but they add whisky, and the lemon part becomes cranberry.
–Is it good?
–Well, the first time I drank it, it was damn strong and not as good as this one. But a friend of mine ordered it once and hers was really good.
–Hmm... I'll think about it!


–Both!
–Hahahaha, you sure about that?
–Yeah! Pleeeease, I know we can take that!
–I don't know...
–I promise if you become boring I'll kick you, then you don't have to worry!
–Well, somehow that doesn't quite convince me...
–Come ooooon. We'll be drunk and stubborn together!
–Ahhhh... okay. Let's take both.


–I enjoyed it.
–Me t...

Nenhum comentário: