segunda-feira, 30 de abril de 2012

Overwhelmed

So many illusions...
So much effort into destroying them all...
I'm too tired to write any of the stories that recently passed through my head.

Can whatever comes next be better than the remote past?
Sometimes I wonder if I could call people to play Tales of Symphonia with me, but then I think that's too much of a burden to people. Because I want what is at the past, I want people playing like it has been played back there. It's not their fault.

What is really real?
I don't really care much about the answers as long as they are different from the ones I see over my head.
What counts much more is to have someone to stop by and actually caring to answer.
As in, take your time. I'll take your time. Give me your time. Only then I can understand.

Is my head going to explode? Is this how it ends?

Nenhum comentário: