quarta-feira, 4 de abril de 2012

Just so you see

"Open your heart, show him the anger and pain... so you heal."
Taken from Sinfest, 02/04/2012 strip. I just loved it.
Maybe that's because it had the word ''Justice'' with it, and that's a pretty word. Moreover, let's go.

Today, I finally finished Ocarina of Time. Yes, it's been eleven years since I last rented it and had to stop playing right at the front of Ganon's Castle.
11 years.
Man, this was amazing.

As I understand that it's hard for you to be free out there, I've created this new dimension for you, it will last for a few minutes, then you'll be warped back. Enjoy!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!
Have I SAID HOW AWESOME THAT WAS?!
THAT GAME IS FUCKIN' AWESOME!
*kicks furniture*
AWESOME I TELL YOU!
*ultra loud growls*
Come here!
*gets a baseball bat and breaks glass walls*
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!
*some people join the action*
ARE YOU READY FOR WHAT'S NEXT?
ARE YOU READYYYYY?!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAH!
*full-scale destruction*

*dimension ends, time shifts, worlds shift*

Dude, that was awesome!
Good to know you liked it. That also proves one of my points, there IS something alive in you. It's just buried too deep. Just so you see.
...Thanks.

The roll doesn't stop right there. That also proved a point that's very well received. We managed to take all the time to play and focus on it and live it and not regret it.
No thoughts about ''I should be working'' passed the barrier this time.
NOT. A. SINGLE. ONE.
World record!

We also had a rainy, no, better. An almost-stormy-night. That was awesome. Here's for hoping next time we get to ride the storm.

I guess... maybe that means I'm good at one thing at least.
Creating things inside my head.
That's fun.

Thanks to all the army that held everything back while I fought my way through Ganon's Castle. You'll be remembered.

I'm nuts. And I'm happy for this brief while.
Peace. Out.

Nenhum comentário: