quinta-feira, 12 de abril de 2012

Dream wars

It just hurts as long as you allow it to hurt.
That's what they say. In part, it's truth.
But, it's not truly real.

I see it, in my dreams...

As much as you can control it, I can also.

Who are you?

I AM... YOUR ENHANCED VERSION.

Why are you here?

It's always there. Lurking in the shadows oversized by my dreams.
Waiting... creating chaos...

I KNOW WHAT HURTS YOU NOW... I'M GONNA FUCKIN' KILL YOU...
Even if that's true, you actually know that by killing me, you kill yourself, right?
Pheh... I am here way before you kid. And I'll be here way longer than you could ever be. I AM NOT A PART OF YOU. YOU'RE JUST A LEECH OF MY POWER.
I am not afraid of you.
LIES! YOU ALWAYS ARE, WHEN YOU SLEEP, WHEN THEY COME... WHEN THEY LEAVE...

It could perhaps be good to see you in my dreams...
People get happy, don't they? Why don't I?
Because it is not real.

I CAN TRACK YOU DOWN ANYWHERE YOU GO, REMEMBER, TWO CAN PLAY THE DREAM GAME.
I don't care.
WE ALL KNOW YOU DO, YOU THINK THAT KEEPIN' YOURSELF BUSY MIGHT HELP YOU FORGET, BUT THAT'S NOT ALL. THERE'S ALWAYS THIS LITTLE PART OF YOU, HOPING. THAT'S WHERE I CAN STRIKE.
So?
WE ALL KNOW THERE IS NO GIRL OUT THERE, AND EVEN THOUGH YOU TRY SO MUCH TO CONSTRUCT YOUR DEFENSES, I KNOW HOW TO BRING EVERY WALL DOWN.
...
ALWAYS ALONE, ALWAYS ALONE!

I find it funny how people seem so strong against such things.
Well, everyone has some special strength I guess. We are just too fucking weak in this aspect. That's just it.

All I ask is for a concrete sign, a real concrete one. Like, an explosion or a wall of flames. That's what I can see.
We see what do we want to see after all.
A real signal, something really different like those things you see in animes perhaps...

But you know that's too much to ask, don't you?
I do.
And that it's unfair that one has to do such effort in order to maybe somehow succeed.
Life is unfair, we are just trying to help the die roll. Maybe it's worth it.
Maybe this blast can happen...
Let's just hope.

A MIRACLE? HAHAHA!

I find it pretty when she speaks almost as if apologizing for a mistake, with one eye closed.
So cute.
And she makes me sleep.

Nenhum comentário: