quinta-feira, 22 de setembro de 2011

What we created

So, this is the outpost...
I failed in using the energy through the whole fight. I slept, and even though my head tries to calm me by saying I stood up for longer than any other human without any kind of enhancements, I feel like I failed. But I'm having this strange adrenaline that keeps my excited to continue, at least until Tuesday when it's over.
I... have to write... there are stories that have to get out.
Just to keep the memory...
We have the story of the people who bragged about how many lives had costed their clothes.
We have the story about... "if you knew how your relationships with people would end at the moment you met them, would you still try to have them around?".
Too many things...
But I've been having good dreams lately, videogame stuff, Scott Pilgrim, and old friends coming back.
Why am I so anxious? It's just another travel, it will be fine. I'm just afraid of not enjoying this Rock in Rio thing as much as everyone else.
It doesn't matter how many layers we try to add, in the end we are just the freaks we are...


About the dream.
Which may not be a dream.
But I've always wanted to be the one people could always count with. If they needed something, I'd be there for them, whatever, whenever. And then people would speak good things about me, regarding that.
I really wanted that. It's a bit... egocentric I guess. But it looks just fine.
It brings me down, but the hope of someday doing something noteworthy gives me hope to continue. Although I mostly say I have no hopes...
That's a lie anyway, I'm not giving up.
It's like a game, right?


Since a part of me is anxious about travelling today, I'm revealing a bit of nothing to the girl who told me a story.
I am glad you stood there so far, but I'm afraid it has to end soon. Soon enough, I'll show you the part of me that has created so much trouble, and I hope you can handle it and then tell me WHO or WHAT am I.
No longer than two weeks from now.

Nenhum comentário: