sábado, 10 de setembro de 2011

Por mais que doa a dor infinita...

Amanhã vai ser um inferno, né?
Totally hell on earth, my dear.
I... just wish that there was a way not to face it. A way to help people without having to face this. I didn't do anything anyone else out there would have done, right?
Yet... why do I feel like... it's just another of those moments of sacrifice that won't result in anything but frustration...?
I don't know... I don't... know...


Whatever comes ahead, we're together. Even if there's only one in the battlefield, we're two. I promised myself to become an adult, and I teached myself day and night... even if I didn't know the lessons exactly.
But it's, me and myself, as always. I can handle this, I always could. Heroes can handle infinite damage, right?
If you want to take me down, well, I can only say...
Hurt me plenty.


Help. Please.

Nenhum comentário: