segunda-feira, 10 de maio de 2010

Weirdness

I could say these are weird times, perhaps dark times. But I don't know, even though things look somewhat awry, they also seem to be so... unimportant, like, it's no use to bother about it. That's quite good if you think about it, too much worry is harmful... but maybe being out of touch with things is also harmful.
Anyway, this anesthesia feels better. But I guess worrying is something I can never stop doing since I feel like there's something wrong. And it probably will grow into something huge and damaging in the future. But... well... let's enjoy it for now. I've gotta say, there's this uneasy feeling anytime I think about it, maybe these are bipolar times in fact.
But it rained today. That's good, it's awesome to drive alone in the night while it rains, when you realize you're nearly the only one in the streets and the post and the city lights are still there for you. Somehow it feels amazing, I don't really know why but it feels like going somewhere, instead of the normal traffic jams and crowded streets.
I still have to write some texts, just don't know exactly how to start, it's good to keep the ones around you knowing you like them. But I guess that will wait a little. Some people are trully remarkable... that's all I can say. And I know everything will be fine, I know. But it's better when there's someone there to reassure you about that.
All in all, this was just random babbling, we haven't gotten anywhere. But, you've gotta start the engines before the long race.

Nenhum comentário: