segunda-feira, 3 de maio de 2010

Routing

Soooo, having fun?
Sure, it's always a pleasure to give up to addiction. Well, sometimes.
Good. So, what's next?
I don't know. I was told to change my daily routine, but I still haven't got a clue in how to proceed. Got any?
Not one that could be put in practice in real conditions...
What about the ones that can put in practice under unreal conditions?
Well, we could travel.
Travel?
Yeah, not like getting an airplane to another country, no, nothing like that. I thought about something more... unpretentious. Like cruising the country!
That can end costing just about an international travel... maybe even more.
But we would get to know lots of places and people, that can't be a daily routine so it would be a real breaker.
What else?
We could, start some ludicrous class, like... sword fighting.
Something like kendo perhaps?
Yeah... that would be the easiest, or you could get one of those medieval swords that are super cool and train alone, or use the internet to be your master.
Haha, train sword fighting with the internet?
Yeah, there's pretty much anything in these sites, you just have to look for a good one, just like hunting classes in the real world and such.
Looks interesting, but would require a lot of focus to train by myself right?
Sure, but if you want to break the routine, you have to put your efforts into it. See, most people use the verb want in first person just because they couldn't waste some processing time in finding a word that's more suitable. Since they don't really want it, they just would like it to happen out of thin blue, get it? Pretty much like the verb ''love'' nowadays.
I see... well, this one looks more feasible than getting my car and going anywhere I can end going to.
And, you get a sword!
...Yeah.
Let's see, you could... ask someone about some random party and then go there.
Random party?
Yeah, like... ''what's up tonight?''.
And then, I would go to this party, that could be at the other side of the city, with who knows who in it... well, it's feasible...
Ain't it? And you could even get some free sprite if you get into a nice party.
Well, this one isn't really impossible. And I suppose it's the closer we have to what we were told...
Would be a fun combo breaker wouldn't it?
Well, maybe, as much as it could be fun it could suck...
Yeah, but I don't think you are in position to consider how bad things can get, right?
I guess so... any other ideas?
None that I can remember now boss. But don't worry, we'll get something.
I'm sure we will...
I don't feel like you really believe this.
Well, I don't, but who knows right? Maybe someday... I just hope things will be okay after all.
Oh, it will, I'm sure of it!
Heh, thanks.
It will be okay.

Nenhum comentário: