sexta-feira, 21 de maio de 2010

Pretending

Lazy as hell in here... and my eye insists on bother me, I would take it out if I could, if I could.
But there are other things more important to focus now. I wish I could still write about these things I see in my head but for now I don't it would be okay. Been thinking about this whole pretending situation, so, we had an answer that said that pretending only gives you a life of falsehood, and to really live peacefully you gotta not pretend. I don't really agree with that. It would be better if we could just generalize it and then all live as they are and not hiding what they feel. But, humans are not homogeneous. Then, into our equation comes these people who don't really feel as much as their fellows. If they don't pretend to be ''as happy'' as others, this will create worry among them. And then their behaviour might just aggravate problems.
I'm not even talking about dangerous people, we don't need to go that extreme.
It would be better if we actually were homogeneous, right? So everyone would care about the same things and all. In fact, that sucks, but, no one would need to pretend they actually care about something they just can't wait to go away. Well, this is just a rant about some silly situation. Childish behaviour that is now set as default.
It could be said that I envy these people that get happy for pretty much everything. But I don't think that's quite about it... there's something more, I don't know. It's quite silly to look for something you don't want to find, ain't it?

Nenhum comentário: