quarta-feira, 26 de maio de 2010

Perhaps...?

So, how is it going? How are you doing, my knight from hell?
I'm not very fine...
What's the matter?
I think... there's something wrong... do you feel a bit crazed?
No. Why?
I guess... I'm feeling.
Oh, crazed like... what?
You know, when you can't focus in something and...
Focus in what?
Focus in what you have to do, you just keep on warping back to the visions...
The visions. Heh, well, that's going away soon, as long as you only continue it in your mind. If it never makes it's way into the real world, it's not much of a big deal.
I wish it could come to reality...
Yeah, that would be nice. It would be different, so it would be nice to see what would come next. So, even after apparently succeding at your text, you feel bad because of not being able to focus?
Yes.
The whole thing is solely based on that?
Maybe not... you remember, the car crash...
You see, it had nothing to do with us and we had to go to where we had to be. Gotta do what you have to do.
But I have this weird feeling that we had to do something else, not just what they say we have to do because we had an ''appointment''.
Do not come with this good citizen crap, we had no way to help her.
Just showing that you care, sometimes that helps...
Let me make this clear to you, WE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. We had to be somewhere else so we couldn't just stop and pose as nice guys. We didn't even know what to do, heck, even now we don't know what we could have done.
When it happened to us we also didn't know what to do and it was horrible. There was pretty much nobody at our side at the moment and you remember very well how it felt.
We don't even know her very well.
That's not a very good argument...
Ok, next time, go and do something. Let's see just how stupid you end looking like. Maybe then, just maybe, you get to understand that DOING THIS, WON'T MAKE HER MAGICALLY LIKING YOU. Don't pretend, I know very well what you were thinking. Even though it wasn't a primary thought, it was there, and you don't help people with these intentions. And don't look at me like that, you know the rules. We're better alone.
...


I still feel a bit weird... am I going mad...?

Nenhum comentário: