quarta-feira, 12 de maio de 2010

It's cold under the artistic sky

The day, today. An interesting one. One of those you can't trully define whether it was good or not, since negative things tend to impress more than positive, perhaps I could say it wasn't good, but I don't know. It had it's merits.
Good to see some people again. Lots of people spawning today, good.
But what got me really was something else, it was cold. But not extreme cold, just that cold you normally get in the morning as the sun rises. And I've got to see it rising, even though not from a very privileged location, it was pretty. The early sun is always the best. And, it was cold.
Perhaps not sleeping has led me to some wacky ideas but I'm quite sure the sky was different today. Sure, it wasn't green with black spots nor something like that. It was just blue, but a very beautiful one, with those clouds that look like white paint used on some surface. In fact, I can't describe it very well, I can just say that while there was light in the sky it looked very, artistic. I walked around looking at the sky, well, no remorse.
Ironic to see such a sky in times like these. But maybe that's just a sign of ''shit blows up, but life goes on''.
Well, this is for hoping tomorrow turns out to be a better day. No limits for hoping, right?

Nenhum comentário: