domingo, 25 de abril de 2010

Yellow room

In the yellow room we lie...
But it feels good doesn't it?
Sure.
I like to end these nights with this foolish happiness... listening to these songs that probably don't relate at all to these moments, but oh well...
...
We are weird aren't we?
I guess so... you saying this because of the bowling today?
Yeah...
Well, there's nothing to worry... it didn't happen, so what? You're not defective because you're not like the others. And anyway, does that really matter? Wasn't it good, didn't you have fun?
It was... a lot. I ate my super ice cream!
Haha, that's right. So simple... yet you try to destroy this true happiness, why do we underestimate so much the happiness we get from these small things?
I don't know... but it was a big ice cream.
For sure.
But, I still feel good anyway... I haven't totally destroyed it, so we can still end this night being happy and thinking it was worthy.
Yes, if you want to. Wanna try?
Yeah!
Good.


It's funny how peace comes around with... ice creams.

Nenhum comentário: