segunda-feira, 26 de abril de 2010

Me me me

Have you ever felt like waiting for the time to sleep again, just for the sake of dreaming and being there, with whatever it was that felt like reality for you? Like all the time you spent awake was like being grounded?
Yeah, I know how you feel. But you know, we are not going insane, at least not while being insane is the norm around, everybody goes through these times, so being insane is normal. It comes, and it goes. It goes right? RIGHT?!
Maybe, you see, maybe, this is the time, like one of those times when we just can't keep around people. Doesn't it feel horrible to have people around you? Don't you feel a bizarre agony just by knowing that the next day there WILL BE PEOPLE AROUND YOU, BORING YOU, BOTHERING YOU, AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT?! And when you think about it and feel all the weird anxiety and fear for having to pass through it again and again, you hear these voices laughing, but no, you're not having hallucinations... but they keep on laughing, don't they? IT'S NORMAL RIGHT? THESE MOTHER FUCKERS WILL ALWAYS BE THERE LAUGHING, WON'T THEY?!
And there's the fire, because then when everything goes silent they start to fucking burn, and you start to fucking burn, CAN'T YOU FEEL THIS WHOLE MESS BURNING? We are all rotting around here, we are all burning our bodies to ashes, flesh being consumed in hallucinations. ARE WE FUCKING NUTS?
But you see? This is normal. We are doing peeeeeeeeeeeerfectly fine, AREN'T WE? Hahaha, tell me, we are. WE AAAAAAARE. I like to sleep because I can punch my pillow, but I can't punch my pillow now, can you? Nooooo, you can't, hehe, YOU CAAAAAAN'T, because they are here and they will always be here and you will always be there, I HATE YOU, YOU SCUM. Don't you hear these walls exploding? I hear. You do too, just that you don't know yet, when you get to know it, it will be late, IT'S ALWAYS LATE, ISN'T IT?! But don't worry, I get these noises too, they are aaaaaaaaall waiting for us, BECAUSE, you got dependant on them. But don't you look at me like that, you're just like me, we are all crazy a bit aren't we? We'll punch this pillow someday.
Don't worry, it's all planned, here, in me head. It will aaaaaaall blow up, we'll blow this shit. Haven't you... you know, felt like... killing them? Just to see what would happen then... you know, curiosity...
Hahahahahaha! I cough blood, my my, isn't it funny?
I don't want people around, I don't, they are not real, but you are, so we'll be together and also alone, TRUST ME. It feels like smashing our hands at this table, just for the sake of doing something stupid, because WE ARE STUPID!
It's getting late, they will come, don't let them get me, but, they will, anyway. Don't worry, it's not your fault. They always come down here. They hate us, but, we hate them too, right?
We are not nuts, we are just... getting a bit of reality into our minds. WANNA SCREAM?!
Maybe we can jump out of these windows...

Nenhum comentário: