quarta-feira, 21 de abril de 2010

Greater

The sky shows the dark blue color that seems like black but it's not. It's a rare shade that perhaps can only be seen by those few that allow themselves to see. When you stop all you do in order to do something that involves this beautiful night. That is the sky this night, pointy stars shining to those who care to see them all around, the calm breeze that goes around assuring everything is not stopped, though not frantic.
Some trees can be found here and there, their leaves are swung occasionally. Most are just shadows, those dark trees at the distant darkness of the night. The grass is green, illuminated at one spot.
Sitting at this illuminated spot in the ground, we find them...


You look happy.
Ah, I like his place.
It's quite nice indeed.
Isn't it? So, what do we do next?
I don't know. I guess we just have to move on doing whatever we feel like doing.
Yeah, looks like that...
Don't you find it interesting that everytime things look lost, hope appears somehow?
It's an interesting feature, but I guess that's not a rule. I guess there may be those situations in which thing really get lost.
That looks horrible.
Indeed.
Another question, don't you find it funny that everytime we feel happy we speak like that? With these silly questions and answers and agreements.
Ah, they are not silly...
Well, yep, but, I mean, it's like we can speak of these things we would consider silly, y'know?
Hm... it's kinda funny, and yet even though we are conscient of that we still won't stop considering these things silly when we get out of here.
Yeah...
Are you afraid of getting out of here?
No, I mean, yes, but, it's just a small fear, like, I wanted to stay here longer so I'll fear when I have to leave but once I'm out I'll be okay because I know I will come back here someday. Someday soon, I believe.
Yeah, I can quite get what you mean. Why do we understand these broken logics of ours?
Because they are ours I guess... that's why it's hard to explain to others and mostly when we try we can't understand how did it look like right. But it looks so right while it feels right...
What do you fear now?
Like what?
Like, being dead afraid of it when it comes around your thoughts.
I guess nothing... what about you?
I am somewhat afraid of... I don't know... I could say I am afraid of not living to expectatives, disappointing people and such but as I thought about it now, doesn't really feel like that much terrifying. Strange, ain't it?
I guess it's just because at this place we don't have that insane rush of thoughts, so, what tormented us doesn't work here.
So, it is normal to feel this slowness here right?
I suppose so... but it ain't like, being sedated when you feel weird because your thoughts go slow against your will...
Sure.
Do you think that when we're happy like this... you know, for something that looks so simple, it's a dull happiness?
I guess not, a friend once told me that every reason is valid, so the stupidness lies in trying to diminish our reasons to be happy.
We do that all the time right?
Sure... but at least for once let's just enjoy the moment.
Agreed!


And so they stood there, chatting, looking at the stars... at a place that never existed.
Or did it...?

Nenhum comentário: