quinta-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2009

A day touring

SOLDIER!
What now...?
I brought an acquaintance of mine, just so you can know him.
What kind of acquaintance?
Come in, man.
Hello there, young lad. General has spoken a lot about you.
Yeah, I believe so...
At first I was skeptical about such a young and unexperienced one like you, to deserve such attention.
What? Attention?
Come on general, tell him what you told me.
Well, the thing is, we came to an agreement, you deserve something for your efforts, soldier.
That's not the whole truth, general.
Oh come on...
Heh, still tough I can see. What my friend here is so reluctant to say, is that you should be rewarded.
I'm sorry sir but, wasn't that exactly what he just said?
Oh, yes, but you should know who defended the idea of rewarding you. When he reported to me your efforts and said you should be rewarded, my reaction was simple, no. I said that even though you perhaps have put all your strength in your duty, the final result was merely... average. You should have seen this man's eyes as I said these very words about your outcome. It's been a long time since I saw his eyes like that, he said "excuse me sir, I dare you to do better". There has to be something different in you.
He... said that?
Maybe I did, not with these words though, who knows...
Come on general, my memory never fails me. I'll keep an eye on you, young one. I have to go now, see you later general.
Alright... sir...
He speaks too much, doesn't he?
Well, sir, I thought he... spoke just what he had to.
DO NOT RUIN THINGS FOR YOU, SOLDIER!
Al... alright sir, understood. May I ask, what's my... reward?


I can't believe we are going to the city, see all those christmas lights and all those christmas adornments and the trees and the reindeers and...
Hey, who said you are going?
But I, I helped you studying!
Pretending to be a viking? Charging for a pizza I did not order?
Well, I helped you in ways your mind is not ready to understand...
Bullcrap.
Hah! FOUL WORD! Bring me to the tour or I'll tell general that you... said bad things to me.
Why would he believe you?
'Cause I have recorded this talk, see?
"Bullcrap... Bullcrap... Buuuuull"
Holy... you monster!
But a monster that will see the christmas decorations!
One day I'll show you who's in charge here...
Maybe maybe, let's get ready for now!


I can't believe I'm taking that idiot with me...
HEY, YOU!
HOLY CRAP! Are you trying to scare me to death??
ARE YOU REAAAADY TO ROCK!?
Please, could you act normal, for once?
This is my normal. I'm alive and rocking.
Whatever, let's just go. And do not do these air guitar things in public please.
Okay, but just because you said the magic word.


Look! I didn't even know we had such christmas decorations near home!
Yeah, and that's just the beginning, we are going on a tour until we get to the real thing.
What's the real thing?
There's a big tree at the center of the city, with luminous effects all around. And they've built a "christmas city" near it.
A CHRISTMAS CITY?
Uhm, yep.
OH MY GOD, WE'LL SEE SNOW AND SNOWMANS AND... GIANT SNOWMANS?
I don't think so, they did not change the climate so it could snow...
Wah... boring...
Oh come on, there'll be lots of these decorations you love so much.
You don't like the decorations and the lights?
Well I...
YOU HATE CHRISTMAS?! YOU MONSTER!
I did not say that!
I read that on your face! YOU HATE CHRISTMAS!
Shut up, I don't, I just don't show it like those crazy people.
You're the one crazy in here, why don't you show you like christmas?


Can you believe this? WE'RE NEAR THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS TREE EVER MADE!
Yeah, it's very cool.
I'LL CLIMB IT, MAYBE I CAN FIND SANTA CLAUS OVER THE TOP!
Are you nuts?? Get down here!
Hey, why did you pull me? I could have fallen with my head on the floor and then I would have died and then...
Enough.
Boring!
Come, the town is right there.
OH MY GOD! IS SANTA CLAUS THERE??
May... COME HERE, DO NOT RUN LIKE THAT YOU FREAK!


I doubt they eat popcorns on the real "christmas town".
Still, you're eating it.
Yeah but, I'm not into the real one.
Stop complaining, you were like a total weirdo inside the town. Kids younger than you weren't doing such childish things.
But... it's christmas...
Sure. Whatever.


We did not come through this way...
Yeah I know, but I want to see some other areas of the city, there's some parts we did not see.
So, we are going to see more decorations??
Yep.
NICE! COME ON, LET'S GO! RUN!
I can't believe my calm tour turned into this...


Home sweet home! We should go through these tours everyday!
General would kill me (if I didn't kill myself first...).
Time to sleep! Good night!
Yeah, good night.


What the fuck is that over my bed? Great, now not only he ruins my tour through the city but he also throws garbage over my bed. There's a note...
"I know you're not a monster, merry christmas"

Um comentário:

YC disse...

dá sim, eu não vou mais viajar :)
feliz natal, guiniz! tudo de hohoho pra ti! bjs