domingo, 6 de dezembro de 2009

A day studying

I don't want to study anymore... please...
You don't want because you don't have the capacity to study! You can't assimilate the knowledge!
I'm not dumb...
Yes you are, and that's why you wanna give up! Those who give up will never win! Wanna be dumb and also a loser?!
But... but...
BUT WHAT!? DO YOU WANT TO LOOOOSE??
B-but...
ANSWER ME SOLDIER!
I'll study...
Fine.


Woots!
Hi there.
I came to disturb you! What are you doing?
I'm studying.
I will disturb your studies then!
Ok, whatever.
You still studying?
Yep.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Shit man, I almost fell off my chair, don't go around screaming like that!
Hee-hee!
Hey, come back here when I scold you!


Ka-Boom!
Ah, it's you again...
Yesh! I've came to raid your studies, I'm a viking ready to plunder!
Seriously, do you KNOW what's plunder?
Of course!
Hey! Give me my notebook back!
The dreadful viking returns home after a successful pillage!
That's not funny! Come back here! Stop running NOW!
Go vikings GO!
Shit...


That's ok... I can study without that notebook, I can write on... the table, yeah. Then I'll have both a stylish table and the whole subject where I can see it easily... or not... damn.
I SEE A LOITERER!
Oh my god...
YOU KNOW WHAT WE DO WITH LOITERERS?
Sir, no sir.
A war is never won by lingerers. And you, you stupid slug, is one of them.
A viking, no, I mean, someone pretending to be a viking stole my damn notebook.
Do you think I have time to hear your wonderful stories? Quit drugs and go back to your studies soldier.
Alright...


Hello it's me again!
What? Wanna steal my pen? My table? Why don't you kill me right away God damnit.
You look troubled fella.
WHAT?!
You see, if I were you, I would give a break on studies and relax a little. You can go nuts if you never do what pleases you.
I was studying, UNTIL YOU CAME HERE AND FUCKING STOLE MY NOTEBOOK!
You see, stressed people resort to slander, they get aggressive and such.
Just. Give. Me. My. Notebook.
You think I'm Santa Claus?? I'm not walking around giving people what they want.
But you took it from me!
Then I guess you were dreaming instead of studying, you need focus on studies, get serious on what you have to do.
Go away before I freakin' kill you...
ON MY WAY!

Um comentário:

YC disse...

study, right... as if we all didn't know it's just an excuse of yours to not see your dear friends. ¬¬ hahaha

go out, nizi-boy. have some fun.
don't let your university keep you from learning. ;)