domingo, 13 de dezembro de 2009

A day studying, part 2

Looks like now I'll be able to study in peace...
*child sneaks through the open door*
Sin 4t equals to...
HAAAAAAARE...
WHAT THE HELL?!
HAREE PIZZAAA...
What are you doing??
Pizza pizzaaaa... I'm into the pizza delivery business!
That explains why you're dressed like that... I won't even try to argue, just... go away.
B-but!
...What?
You need to pay for the pizza!
Pay for what?!
You think I bring pizza for free? The happiness of bringing customers their delicious pizzas does not pay my rent.
You don't pay any rent.
Of course, you don't pay for your pizza!
I did not ask for any crappy pizza.
I don't care whether you have amnesia or not, I bring it, you pay it.
WHY WOULD I PAY FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER?
Because that's what we pizza delivery people do! We deliver the pizza!
You deliver the pizza for those who ORDER it!
Oh... really?
Gosh...
So... wanna order?


WHAT IN HELL IS THAT??
Some pizza sir.
PIZZA? YOUR STUDIES ARE NOW ABOUT EATING PIZZA?
No sir, I'm studying, the pizza is there, on her own.
I'll confiscate this artifact then. Might disturb your studies.
You're... stealing my food?!
Is that a confession? Did I hear ''I confess I was eating it sir, I'm guilty and accept punishment"?
No, I just... I was pretending to eat it after studies.
So, right after you finish, you talk to me soldier, and I give it to you.
But it will get cold...
OF COURSE IT WILL GET COLD! DO YOU THINK WE EAT HOT PIZZAS DURING WAR SOLDIER?
No sir...
Then I guess my job's done around here.


No money... no pizza... I guess it just doesn't get worse than this...
*child sneaks through the door dressed as a warthog*

Nenhum comentário: