segunda-feira, 21 de dezembro de 2009

Christmas' Follies

Bing bang boom.
This night had one of the prettiest rains this year. Well, at least the prettiest taking into account these last months. Really pretty.
Well, I'm a sucker for these heavy rains without wind. Looks like the perfect ambience.
I don't really have much to write, just wanted to write something, so, I hope no one bothers to read this since is just another "yahoo it's raining", or something like that.
This is the christmas with the least feeling of being christmas I've witnessed, ok I know I haven't seen lots and lots of christmas, but seriously, that doesn't change my sentence does it? But I don't know, maybe I overestimate this season. A lot. I get even... sensitive, it could be said. But I like it somehow. There's the snow and the lights and... yeah I know we don't have snow where I live, but everywhere you look there's snow (consider everywhere as books and movies).
Christmas... season of contradictions. It's true most of the battles are over, but then some new ones started. And as most battles created by humans, they make no sense. And I should be sleeping by now in order to start early tomorrow. Yeah I really should. Well, then we have a problem.
I wonder whether should we change for people or not. Well, in a relationship one must give up on some of his... ahn... things, in order to achieve something bigger for both. Or something like that, I warned you not to read so do not complain. Just random thoughts. What if you are so weird that trying to be a bit more normal makes you be just weird? I don't know. Perhaps we shouldn't change for people because... they are not worth it, I mean, how could we know? Changing in order to have them and them you lose and then you see that it was not worth it but you already made the effort and the change so you have to re-change and... well, dizzy it seems. But if you don't then there's nothing, and perhaps by both ways you end in the same place.
Well, remember one thing, people bleed the same way, so no one is invencible nor have the right to treat others as... something else. That does not apply to vengeance since after you treat someone as shit you become shit, but the one who became shit now has the right to strike back and get out of it normally since it was a different situation. So it's... attack first if you dare to handle the consequences.
But those are two different things and will take a little to be understood.
We should have more hot chocolates for these cold nights. That's a priority. And we should something very different and exciting happening. But that's not a priority due to reality's impossibilities. So I'll focus on the hot chocolate. Guess it has the same effect on a short time analysis.
About LCD televisions, well, they'll have to wait. But not much, not much. It's almost time. When a family buys a TV for the house, it can be considered as a gift? Like, a gift for the house? Well, who gives a shit anyway.
And I'll hire some Pepper Pots to pass her hands through my hair in order to make me sleep. Listening to christmas songs such as The Carol of the Bells.
Yeah, sounds like a deal.

Um comentário:

YC disse...

cruzando evidencias, é? hehe.
como pode perceber.. tenho novidades :P quero uma reunião quadrilátera de um triangulo, pode? haha
e WTF?!
"I wonder whether should we change for people or not. Well, in a relationship one must give up on some of his... ahn... things, in order to achieve something bigger for both. Or something like that, I warned you not to read so do not complain. Just random thoughts. " random my ass. who is it?! WHO IS IT!? haha

danadinho! quero saber de tudo :*