quinta-feira, 3 de novembro de 2011

Something more

Acho engraçado como algumas pessoas quando entram no msn chamam tanto a minha atenção. Interessante como nos apegamos mais a algumas pessoas.

The point was, actually...
To her, the little one...
I feel like I have to apologize. I did all I could to try to see you happy, I wanted you to succeed, I wanted you to defeat your fears. It was so much like what I was, and I know it can be defeated. It pissed me off sometimes, seeing you just crawl back to your shell, so scared of fighting back. You're beautiful and you're kind. And you're a very nice person too. AND, you like to play games, I see that this is not such a rare feature in girls nowadays, BUT, it is still uncommon. You're getting better now, I'm glad you're advancing. Please don't give up.
The apologizing part was because of a dream I had today. I hurt you. I know it's just a dream, but it came also as a scary face of the monster I've created. I can't make you pay for the mistakes of other girls. It probably wouldn't happen here in the real world, but it made me feel bad. I gotta get back to trusting women again.

To her, the friendly thought...
I will someday find you. And if I don't, I'll have already gotten strong enough not to go back to Despair Heights. At the moment, I doubt I would be able to treat you the way you should be treated. You trust me, so I want to trust you. Some other day I'll get here and write a few things you deserve to read. In fact, you deserve to listen these, from the mouth of someone who would fight hell if it was made necessary. I carry thy smile within me. It may not make me smile everytime while I face this world. But it sure as hell makes it lot more attractive. I may not think about you all the time, hatred still demands a lot in my head. And it probably will be like this 'til I die. I don't like to promise the world and say that I think about you all the time and all that stuff. I feel like it's a lie. And I don't like to lie to you. I feel like you understand what does it mean when I say that your hug alone makes my failed sleeping nights all worth it. It means the world, in fact, it means something not that tainted, well, you get it.
One day, I'll find you and we'll make it worth all this mess.

I've already apologized to the other ones.
The ones that made apologizing a reality. It's pretty much over right now.
Let the takeover begin.

2 comentários:

YC disse...

You made me cry!!!
I'm so glad you've outgrown all those ideas of eternal hatred, and stuff.

I don't know which one she is, but I'm happy for you both! Forgiveness is a big step.. in live, I mean.

Good to know all is well!

Kers Gruemeyr disse...

Well. She ain't none of these two. It's still an amazingly long way ahead, I've set the stage, but it ain't happening any soon.
Hatred shall be a part of me for my entire life, I guess. Now I have to be able to trust them again...
It's time to place my chess pieces over the board again. I know a few soldiers who can be of much use...