segunda-feira, 22 de novembro de 2010

Smashing dreams

Hey boss... what do we do now?
Keep moving. We will find a way out of this maze. No matter what.


I wonder how long will it take. It's weird, been feeling these scents that remind me of people of ancient times all day. And the fucking day is still far from ending. I want to break something.
Piece by piece...
Slowly we shred these stupid thoughts. We don't need these. There was this stupid idea about someone trying to stop me when things got on the brinks of destruction, felt good. But that's not what I need, because there's no magic in this fucking world. These things do not happen here at reality, so, we've gotta put an end to it, there will be no girl trying to stop us when things get really awry.
I wish I could hurt people without going to jail.

Nenhum comentário: