quinta-feira, 4 de novembro de 2010

Security breach

Theeeeeen, what now?
I don't know, but I just can't take this smile out of my face, haha!
I see. Well, you're aware that this won't last much longer, aye? We found a security breach, they will come for us soon.
Let them come, we'll use this chance the best way possible. There, we have access to the speakers. Ready?
Aye!


Smile.
Even if it's just for once. If you manage to do it, you're running the risk of making things happier, or of smiling more. Even if it's all gray, and you get to look silly, at least you will then be someone that can make others laugh. And even if they are laughing at you because you look stupid and there's some kind of evil motivation for their laughter, there may be one among them that's smiling because you look funny, that innocent kind of laughter.
If you manage to get ONE, innocent and sincere laughter, or even a smile, then you've won. Sure, you've won a battle, not the entire war, but hey, nowadays it's not that easy to even win one single battle. You're ahead.
Then maybe it gets too gray, and you can't even force a smile, no more laughing. There will be someone there to act silly, or to share your pain. Just try. It's a risk you've gotta run, be there for someone, and there's a risk someone will be there for you. Help someone, and you'll be taking the risk of having someone to help you.
It's never a hundred percent correct, but once is already a world.
I'd like to see you smile. Because even being who I am, the one who admires tears, because when people get sad I can help them and feel that I've done something great, I'm taking the risk. The risk of seeing something that may not be as good as what I mostly want to see, but hey, it may be better, so, why not?


I foresee disaster.
Me too, brother, me too. But hey, facing disaster is our business.
And business...

Nenhum comentário: