sábado, 4 de dezembro de 2010

Allein

So, staying up 'til late again?
Yeah... I feel a bit tired, but I ain't sleeping. Got that strange feeling, just the same old thing.
Cheer up boy, tomorrow is going to be a very important day.
How can you be so sure?
Don't they say that having a good day depends basically on us? So... we are taking the plan ahead. At all costs.
I see...


It's not her fault though. These things aren't made of choice. What we can choose is to avoid unnecessary suffering, and boy, these are some weird options. I feel this insane urge to end this today, and I will. I feel like saying harsh things, and I most probably will. So... you said you wanted to be the character, you said you weren't going to be afraid... we'll see.
And all kidding shall stop.


We are going to become real machines. Or at least we can die trying.
And then there won't be no more pain right?
For sure. We will give 'em the pain. Consider this as my gift to you, payback.


Because general Hatred can unite us all... unite us all...

Nenhum comentário: