segunda-feira, 6 de dezembro de 2010

Magic

Good to see that boy smilin' again, huh?
You bet...
Things look way too calm now...
Something bothering you?
This... peace itself, looks weird, doesn't it?
Maybe that's just because we were too used to war. Maybe...
It bothers you too right?
A bit, but I'm focusing more on enjoying it while it lasts.
Think it's going to last long?
No idea... but look at him. When was the last time you saw him sleeping like that? It's been like 3 hours since he started sleeping, and he hasn't gotten up scared all this time.
It's strange... 2 days ago we were all on the brinks of destruction. And now, we are here. General is dead. The war is over, and with general's death, the grand plan was aborted for an unknown time.
It's better this way.
Sure, but, wasn't it all too... sudden?
Maybe... maybe that's just magic.


So, there isn't much need for our existance now, is there?
Of course, we are here to protect him.
But the war is over.
Yeah, and I'm glad it is, but it's our eternal job to protect him, so we'll stay around, just in case something happens.
I see... hey, earlier you said that maybe...
Maybe...?
You know, the things that happened, the sudden change in the world.
That maybe it was, magic?
Yeah, do you really believe it?
Not as much as I used too, remember, he believes, even if it's just a tiny part of him that does nowadays, and we are here because of him, so we pretty much believe too. And even if we actually don't, I'd like to. Looks like she was the magic for him, so, she was the magic for us too, right? And it wouldn't hurt if we tried to have faith in it.
Hm... yeah... whatever...
Heh, keep on playing your heartless role, we'll keep on pretending we believe it.


How long did I sleep?
That's meaningless info, sir.
Hm... ok...
What matters is, how are you feeling?
I'm fine, just a bit lazy I guess...
Do you think that I look different?
Sir, as long as you're happy, I don't care much. But, if you allow me to say, you've been smiling quite frequently lately. She, right?
Yeah... magic...


It's odd but, I like these gray environments. They look pretty, and that sad beauty, just pretty and calm. Guess it could rain a bit more. I feel a bit... stupid I guess, but, who cares. It feels somewhat good to be stupid like this...

Nenhum comentário: