segunda-feira, 30 de agosto de 2010

Unstability

Why are we so unstable?
We, are different.
Huh, fine.


Shoot 'em down! All of them!
We'll be shooting sir, real soon...
I can't even wait. Can we use machineguns?
Any gun you want sir, any gun you want!
Haha, I remember the snow, DO YOU REMEMBER THE SNOW?!
I sure as heck do.
This anxiety is killing me, when do we start?
When it's ready.


FUCK!
...
Not even Painkiller can play now, what the fuck is wrong with all this shit?
I don't know, maybe, we... should get something else to do.
Something else? SOMETHING ELSE?!
...Yep...
There's not SOMETHING ELSE. I just want to play my simple game shooting my simple monsters, WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT?
Nothing sir, it's just that, well, it looks like we are having a few problems trying to install it...
Fucking hell.


I think... we need to create more adrenaline.
More?
Yeah, we need more energy.
Hm...
What do you think?
I guess it could be useful. And, we can create anyway.
Gotta use our powers right?
Yeah, most people can't do it. That's just how unique we are, ain't I right? Who can say they can create their own energy?
Heh, if you look at it positively, that's about it.
We'll never get tired or sad as long as we have it under control!
Yep.


You think this is going to be a long night also?
Well, gotta be prepared for everything, right? Mostly if it's something very likely to happen, so, yeah.
Hm... I feel a bit bored.
Get used to it then.


The temperature is going down...
Yep.
I'm still bored, you think we'll have some snow today?
...


Why do we create these stupid songs?
Ah, we've got to create something sometimes...
I see.


These people that have dreams... how do they do it?
I don't know. Maybe they are... magical.
Hm... I'm dizzy.


So, we can't play. Fine.

Nenhum comentário: