quarta-feira, 4 de agosto de 2010

Nowhere and everywhere

Have you noticed how much have we already traveled?
What you mean?
I mean, most of the times we are... wandering, or walking to somewhere, or... you know, that kind of stuff, like... healthy people...
Well, it's good to walk, even when we walk to nowhere. Just for the sake of doing it...
Yeah...
Does it bother you?
No, I like to walk with you, it's... nice...
Good.
...But, have you ever wondered about it? I mean, about why do we walk so much? Because, looking closely, we are mostly walking to everywhere and nowhere at the same time.
Well, remember one discussion we've had a few days ago?
You mean, about... the fun of living?
Exactly. I believe we walk so we can find it. Because, if we had stopped back there, where we started, we would definitely never find it. Because the fun of it will never get to you, you have to go for it. Even though we haven't found much yet but, chances are way better than those we get from standing still.
But, we still feel empty, you do, don't you?
...Yes...
Isn't it a bit frustrating to always feel incomplete while you walk around trying to find it?
No one never said life wouldn't be frustrating. But, fortunately, we have quite a high resistance to pain, so, we can take it. I guess... it will all get better once I find myself.
What?
I don't know how to explain, but, I guess, you feel complete once you find yourself, once you get in touch with who you are, and, if you take too long to find yourself, something else will. And most of the things out there on the hunt are evil, so, it's better to keep searching. I've found a few possibilities of what could be keeping the part of me that's lacking, I just need a signal that it is really in there. So, I guess we are getting close. It's a bit of a problem that most of the possibilities envolve people, but I guess we can handle it.
This means, we'll stop walking?
Hell no! It just means we'll keep walking, but feeling complete, and then we'll probably be able to enjoy our ride to the fullest.
Looks fun.

Nenhum comentário: