sexta-feira, 12 de junho de 2015

Battle of the many rounds, part 2

So, I see then that you're uneasy.
I know that you'd rather not talk to me ever again.
You feel guilty, but it is not your fault. I know it isn't. It's like it was something you chose from the start. 
But I need you to overcome this, please. I need you here, I need you back, as soon as possible.
Don't leave me hanging.

I won't.

The two lie in bed. Back to back, hands held.


It is a mad world indeed. And I need much more focus in order to keep these people minimally prepared to handle it. I don't know what else to do, it feels like a bomb much bigger than anything we were teached to disarm.
I feel angry, I feel strange, I feel afraid, I feel sorry for a lot of people.
And then I feel angry again.
But don't move. This night your mission won't be of revenge. I want all of you, prepared to protect these people, make them sleep, make them calm, or just watch over them. DO NOT SEEK FOR REVENGE. I command you. This night, we protect them. Make me proud.

And you, I am divided between all these feelings, I am thrown into turmoil and I am not sure how to get out. You said you would do anything, so I tell you. You protect that woman, with whatever you fucking got. I don't want to scream at you but I feel like doing it. PROTECT HER. I know this was your job and it is not your fault, but I am not handling it all very well.
Look at my eyes and promise me, you will take good care of her.


Two visits of the angel of death in less than two weeks, huh?
These buddies are hitting hard...
I feel strong and I hear others saying I am. I guess we are doing a pretty good job managing the damage.
I'll be better as soon as I sleep a little, tomorrow will be even harder, I can't be this tired.
But what I really wanted now was some company, I know I must never say these things because you don't know what you get, but I can't run away from it. Maybe after I get some sleep this gets better, but right now it wouldn't hurt to have a girl by my side.

Nenhum comentário: