quarta-feira, 8 de abril de 2015

The mysterious Moonstar

–I am...
–Huh?
–Sorry. I underestimated you, it may not even be that complex.
–Well, that's... okay, I guess. But... can we go to the answers?
–Sure.
You look around slightly, a shy smile takes your face unconsciously.
–It could be said that I, as this place, belong to you.
–...What do you mean?
–We're just a part of your head. As in... we are inside your head.
–Just my imagination then... I must be daydreaming a lot.
–Maybe, it's hard to explain that part but you... daydream a lot, and sometimes, you create things unconsciously, yet there is a notion of what's going on.
–I see...
–That was easier than I expected actually.
The answer makes you feel a bit uneasy. A bit... disappointed perhaps. But there's still that shine, looking at you, and at the stars.
–So... if you are just part of my imagination, can we speak about something? Or will it be just me speaking to myself?
–You can choose. I've accumulated knowledge over a lot of things.
–Like...?
–You can choose, we can speak about music, places in the world, the real world I mean...
–I don't know many places in the real world, didn't travel all that much, so we wouldn't have much to talk.
–But I can tell you about some places that you might find interesting.
–Ahn... places like...?
–The Waitomo Caves, they are really beautiful, and since you like watching the stars, it could be even more of a unique experience.
–Wai...tomo? Caves?
–New Zealand.
The head moves calmly to the left, you can witness a smile on the face. It feels almost as if... it cared for you.
–I have never even read about those.
–Then you will have to imagine how pretty they are, and that can be very pleasant.
–How can you tell me about something I don't know, if you are a part of me?
–Oh...
You move one step backwards, trying to focus your eyes at the hands. Just to make sure.
–I thought you remembered.
–I'm afraid I don't.
–Do you remember earlier days, when you were just a child? More than now, you boasted imagination. There were some entities you created inside your head to accompany you while you logged things you saw through the world.
Remember when you were younger, way younger...
–I guess I... remember a little.
–I know you do, it feels almost like recent times, but with a less self-punishing attitude. You just imagined and played along.
–Sure, but... what of it?
The head turns around, glancing at the endless horizon. You feel like the ground changes colors, but the shine just dims a little bit.
You can see the long hair, sparkly, caressing the air around it. The face looks strange, as it becomes easier to view it. The face looks like that of a woman.
–Some entities were there to help you, others to challenge.
The voice now seems unfitting with the face.
You remember not being a very calm child. You used to stay most of the time alone, playing games. Playing with other children was nice, but videogames always topped it. And your patience wasn't something to be proud of.
–You are remembering.
She smiled.
–I'm... afraid I still don't see the point.
–Do you remember math classes? Please don't get angry at the suspense...
–...After all you are a part of me. Sounds fitting.
Can you remember?

Nenhum comentário: